RemoveNames.com Name Removal and Suppression process
Our work first starts with a call from an individual or business who found something they didn’t like on a major search engine, blog site or other web media. Below is our standard operation and practice we follow when helping a client remove, suppress and delete their name from the internet.
- Research and Tracking: We use proprietary software to perform a deep web analysis of the clients name/business name to determine the positive and negative content. We also use this data to determine the strength and authority of the pages the negative content resides on, if there is a legal loophole we can jump on and what direction we will take for the campaign.
- Communication with the site in question: We are not JUST a burial/suppression internet reputation company, we have a full service Research, SEO and legal team that works with us to communicate, challenge and remove negative content for our clients and IT WORKS! We have a high level team that will communicate with the website publishers/news source/site in question/content creators to ask them to politely take down the content and if things dont go as planned our team will get more aggressive as needed.
- The Legal Team: If communications with the site housing the negative content do not go as planned our legal team will send legal emails and traditional communications with threatening wording to the website publishers for negative content removal which works for us 85% of the time.
- Identifying the Trouble Spot: In some cases finding the author or site owner of the content is a cumbersome task. Our research team will work hard to break the ip proxy chains and bureaucratic hurdles to locate the cyber stalker, dissatisfied customer or the sneaky competitor behind the online defamation campaign and initiating a dialogue with them for content removal. The good news is a majority of the sites we work with we have a relationship with and their legal team will work with our team to review and remove most content in question. In our experience we have established that most of these sites have a loop hole or ‘admin removal fee’ that we can exploit to free our clients. Whatever the case may be our goal is to remove the content for you and whichever way we find available we will take.
- Suppression: The backbone of most campaigns will be the search engine suppression techniques that we deploy. While our legal team is communicating and researching we will create a custom tailored search engine suppression campaign that will bury the negative results while we attempt to remove them from the web. We first start out by creating a large number of sites and blogs on behalf of the client, the blogs can either be about the client or about a fictitious person with the same name or business name. This mass creation of blogs will push down and bury most of the negative content from the initial pages of most of the search engines. We also will comment on your behalf to a large number of popular internet blogs and forums. When google finds out about these massive comments we are placing they will then position the comments and blogs above the negative content pushing it down and burying it deep into the back pages of the web. This is all usually temporary as in most cases we can get full removals of the negative content. This suppression helps ensure that if a negative smear campaign is to happen again that it wont get to the homepages of the search engines as easily.
- The Clean Up: If we are able to get a successful removal of the negative content we begin the last phase which is to notify the major search engines of the removal. We notify Google, Yahoo and Bing that our clients name/business name has been removed from the site and that the search engines now need to remove it from their engines cache/memory. Once this is done we continue to monitor and protect our clients so that any future attempts on their reputation is quickly brought to our attention and either removed or suppressed.
Are you ready to get started? You can visit our services page to see our 3 easy to understand packages or you can Call Us Now 1-866-848-2022